Information on the processing of website user data
pursuant to articles 12, 13 and 14 of Regulation 2016/679 / EU
The company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l., Tax Code - VAT number 04087030161, with headquarters in Treviglio (BG), Via Pagazzano n. 1, in its capacity as "Data Controller", is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and wishes you to feel safe both while simply browsing this site, and in the event that you decide to register by providing us with your personal data to use the services made available to its Users and / or Customers.
Through this information, the company BV PRO SHOP srl intends to provide some information on the processing of personal data relating to users who visit or consult the company's website, accessible electronically through the IP address www.bvproshop.com , and the related commitments undertaken in this regard by the company and where required by EU Reg. 2016/679, the user's consent will be requested before proceeding with the processing of his personal data.
The information is provided only for the website managed by the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. and excludes other websites that may be consulted by the user via links (for which reference should be made to the respective privacy policies / policies).
The reproduction or use of pages, materials and information contained within the Site, by any means and on any medium, is not permitted without the prior written consent of the company BV PRO SHOP srl. Copying and / or printing is permitted for personal and non-commercial use only; other uses of the contents, services and information on this site are not permitted. With regard to the contents offered and the information provided, the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. will ensure that the contents of the Site are reasonably updated and revised, without offering any guarantee on the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of the information provided, explicitly disclaiming any responsibility for any omission errors in the information provided on the Site.
The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by Article 29 of the European Directive N ° 95/46 / EC, adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for data collection personal online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
Origin - Navigation data
BV PRO SHOP srl, informs that the personal data provided by you and acquired simultaneously with the request for information and / or contact, registration on the site and use of services via smartphone or any other tool used to access the Internet, as well as the data necessary for '' provision of these services, including navigation data and data used for the possible purchase of products and services offered by the company BV PRO SHOP srl also press only the so-called data of "navigation" of the site by Users, will be treated in compliance with the applicable legislation.
The computer systems and software procedures used for the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes:
- the "IP addresses" or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check the correct functioning of the website of the company BV PRO SHOP srl. It should be noted that the aforementioned data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site of the company BV PRO SHOP srl or to other sites connected or linked to it: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts are currently no
Origin - Data provided by the user
The company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l., as data controller, collects, stores and processes your personal data in order to provide the products and services offered on the Site, or for legal obligations. The Personal Data provided or acquired from the interested party, or from third parties, will be subject to processing based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality in accordance with current regulations. The processing of personal data means their collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, dissemination, cancellation, distribution, interconnection and anything else useful for the execution of the Service, including the combination of two or more of these operations.
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of the interested parties by adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
With regard to some specific Services, Products, Promotions, etc. the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. may also process your data for commercial purposes. In such cases, a specific, separate, optional and always revocable consent will be requested with the methods and at the addresses indicated below.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the appropriate section of the Website, as well as the compilation of questionnaires (e.g. forms), communication via chat, push notification via APP, social network, call center, etc. ., involves the subsequent acquisition of some of your personal data, including those collected through the use of the Apps and related services, necessary to respond to requests.
We also point out that when using the mobile connection to access digital content and services offered directly by the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. or by our Partners it may be necessary to transfer your personal data to such third parties.
Personal Data may be collected during the management of each relationship or may consist of those that it decides to provide to BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. through the use of the Contact area on the Site and the Application and through the use of the appropriate contact details (electronic, such as e-mail addresses, or physical) indicated in the conditions of sale and the Website.
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, or for any other purpose indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected through Contact Form: Email.
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
Your data are processed by the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. for the following purposes:
- strictly connected and necessary for navigation within the website www.bvproshop.com, the use of services and offers, the management of contact requests or information;
- for ancillary activities related to the management of User / Customer requests and the sending of feedback which may include the transmission of promotional material and / or for the completion of the purchase order for the products and services offered;
- for the procedure for purchasing the Services and for the "Shopping Cart" procedure in which to enter your Personal Data and the tax billing data profiles. In this case, the Data are processed to execute the Contract stipulated, to contact the User in relation to the Contract and for the management of the same, for the management of requests for legal guarantees, assistance, requests for withdrawal, management and termination of the Contract. same. This treatment is mandatory for the execution of the contract of which the User is a party.
- related to the fulfillment of obligations under EU and national regulations, the protection of public order, the detection and prosecution of crimes;
- direct marketing, carrying out market research or commercial communication of products and / or services possibly offered by the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l ..; this activity may also concern products and services offered by the Partners of the company BV PRO SHOP srl. and be carried out by sending advertising / informative / promotional material and / or invitations to participate in initiatives, events and offers aimed at rewarding users / customers, carried out using "traditional" methods (by way of example, paper mail and / or calls from an operator), or by means of "automated" contact systems (by way of example: e-mail, interactive applications, sms, mms) and through official social pages of BvProshop srl such as Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms that can be reached through the social icons on our Sites); carry out activities for detecting the degree of customer satisfaction by sending questionnaires, carrying out surveys or conducting surveys (Marketing);
- for sending information and promotional offers also through the newsletter service. This treatment is based on the consent freely expressed by the User, which is given by filling in the dedicated form.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points a), b) c) and d), connected to a pre-contractual and / or contractual phase or functional to a user request or provided for by a specific regulatory provision, is mandatory. and, failing that, it will not be possible to receive information and access any services requested. For this reason, consent to the processing of data is not required pursuant to art. 6 of the 2016/679 European Regulation, considering that the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the provisions of art. 6 c. 1 b) of the 2016/679 European Regulation, in particular it is necessary for the success of a pre-contractual phase where the interested party is a party. With regard to points e) and f) of this Notice, the consent to the processing of data by the user / customer is instead free and optional and can always be revoked at any time, without consequences on the usability of the products and services except for BV PRO SHOP srl company to keep users / customers updated on new initiatives or particular promotions or advantages that may be available. BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. may send commercial communications relating to products and / or services similar to those already provided, pursuant to Directive 2002/58 / EU, using the e-mail coordinates, or the paper ones, indicated by you on such occasions to which you may object with the methods and contact details below.
Methods, logic of processing, storage times and security measures
Data processing is also carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means and is carried out by the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. and / or by third parties of which the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. can use it to store, manage and transmit the data. As expressly provided for by art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR, the Data are kept for the time necessary to process them in relation to the performance of the service requested by the User, or required by the Purposes described in this document and in particular:
- The Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied;
- The Data collected on the basis of the User's Consent may be kept until such Consent is revoked;
- The data collected for fiscal / administrative obligations or contractual obligations will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes and in accordance with the provisions of the law, for a period not exceeding that dictated by civil law and in any case for a period not exceeding 10 (ten) years;
- The data collected for marketing and profiling purposes will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 (twenty-four) months from the acquisition of consent;
The Data may be kept by the Data Controller for a longer period in compliance with legal obligations or by order of an authority. The User can always request the interruption of the processing or the deletion of the data.
Again with regard to data security, in the sections of the website set up for particular services, where personal data is requested from the navigator user, the data is encrypted using a security technology called Secure Sockets Layer, abbreviated to SSL. SSL technology encodes the information before it is exchanged via the Internet between the user's computer and the central systems of the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. making them incomprehensible to unauthorized persons and thus guaranteeing the confidentiality of the information transmitted.
With reference to the protection aspects of personal data, the user / customer is invited, pursuant to art. 33 of the 2016/679 European Regulation to report to the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. any circumstances or events from which a potential "breach of personal data (data breach)" may arise in order to allow an immediate assessment and the adoption of any actions aimed at countering this event.
This report can be made by sending a communication to BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. at email@example.com or by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated at the bottom of the website.
The measures adopted by the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. do not exempt the Customer from paying the necessary attention to the use, where required, of a password / PIN of adequate complexity, which must be updated periodically, especially if he is concerned that they have been violated / known by third parties, as well as carefully guard and make inaccessible to third parties, in order to avoid improper and unauthorized use.
A cookie is a short string of text that is sent to your browser and, if necessary, saved on your computer (alternatively on your smartphone / tablet or any other tool used to access the Internet); such sending generally occurs every time you visit a website.
Cookies are divided into:
- Technical cookies: they are used to browse or to provide a service requested by you. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to track your browsing and create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way, advertising messages can be transmitted to your device in line with your preferences already expressed in the previous online browsing.
Your consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies. Your consent is required for the installation of profiling cookies: if you do not want your device to receive and store profiling cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser. In your browser settings you will find instructions on how to do this.
Interaction with Social Networks
On the pages of the Site there are buttons and widgets of Social Networks to facilitate interaction with social platforms and the sharing of content directly from the pages of this website. For more information, the following are the web addresses of the information and the methods for managing the cookies of the various social networks:
- Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd.)
- Instagram (Facebook Ireland Ltd.)
By registering for the newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website may be sent. Your data will be kept in computer archives for as long as your interest in receiving our promotions remains and managed with the automated and logical methods used to send the newsletter; they will not be disclosed to third parties or disseminated. Some of our service providers (e.g. of a technological nature) may use data centers or qualified subcontractors that are not established in the European Union, and this may involve a transfer of personal data outside the European Union. When this happens, the legal basis for this transfer is the signing by these suppliers of contractual clauses conforming to the standard defined by the European Commission. The User can choose at any time to unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on a specific button that he will find in the emails. Or by using the appropriate link available in each newsletter or in any commercial message we receive. After clicking on the delete button, the User Data will be deleted immediately from the "email marketing" software. This Website uses the newsletter service provided by: #insert newsletter tool.
Areas of communication, place of processing and transfer of data abroad.
Personal data connected to the website services are processed at the Data Controller's operational headquarters in Italy or at the offices of third parties appointed as external managers. For more information, you can contact the Data Controller. The Data may be processed by natural persons and / or legal entities operating on behalf of the Data Controller and by virtue of specific contractual obligations and based in EU or non-EU member countries. In the event that the Data is transferred outside the EEA, the Data Controller will take all appropriate contractual measures to ensure adequate data protection.
For the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this statement, the company BV PRO SHOP srl. May communicate and have the personal data of users / customers treated in Italy (it will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area) to third parties with which the company BV PRO SHOP srl has relationships, where these third parties provide services at our request.
BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. will undertake to provide these third parties only with the information necessary to perform the requested services, taking all measures to protect your personal data.
Personal data may be communicated to the competent public subjects and authorities for the purposes of compliance with regulatory obligations or to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the site as well as communicated to, or allocated to, third parties (as managers or, in the case of suppliers of electronic communication services, of independent owners), who provide IT and telematic services (eg: hosting, management and development of websites) and of which the company BV PRO SHOP srl makes use of the tasks and activities of a technical and organizational nature that are instrumental to the functioning of the website. The subjects belonging to the above categories operate as external data processors, formally appointed by the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l .. Your personal data may also be known by the employees / consultants of the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. who are specifically trained and named "Subjects authorized to process under the direct responsibility of the Data Controller". The categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated is available by contacting the company BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. at the addresses indicated below.
The payment management services allow this Website to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other tools. The data used for the payment are acquired directly by the manager of the payment service requested without being processed in any way by this site. BV PRO SHOP s.r.l. it is limited only to receiving from digital payment companies and credit card payment institutions a return information on the status linked to the payment (successful / refused). Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding payment. All the details on the prepaid card (such as PayPal) or on the credit card are stored by the entities that manage the related service, which are not authorized to use the personal data received through www.bvproshop.com for other purposes.
This website uses the following service:
Rights of interested parties
In compliance, within the limits and under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the protection of personal data regarding the exercise of the rights of the interested parties (chapter III of the European Regulation 2016/679) with regard to the treatments covered by this Notice, as an interested party you has the right and the faculty to exercise the rights provided for by the following Regulations:
- right of access of the interested party [art. 15 of the EU Regulation] (consisting in the possibility of being informed about the processing carried out on one's personal data and possibly receiving a copy);
- right to rectify personal data [art. 16 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning him);
- right to cancel their personal data without undue delay ("right to be forgotten") [art. 17 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has the right to have their data deleted);
- right to limit the processing of personal data in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the EU Regulation, which include cases of unlawful processing or contesting the accuracy of personal data by the interested party [art. 18 of the EU Regulation];
- right to the portability of the data that you have provided to the company BV PRO SHOP srl., i.e. to receive them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, also to transmit such data to another Data Controller, within the limits and with in constraints provided for by art. 20 of the 2016/679 European Regulation [art. 20 of the EU Regulation],
- right to object to the processing of personal data [art. 21 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has the right to object to the processing of their personal data in the cases provided and regulated by art. 21 of the EU Regulation);
- right not to be subjected to automated decision-making processes [art. 22 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing)
- To lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, if it believes that its rights have been compromised (Article 13 paragraph 2 (d) of the GDPR)
The rights regarding privacy and protection of personal data can be exercised at the request of the interested party by downloading and completing the appropriate form for the exercise of rights regarding the protection of personal data at the following link and sending the form by email to address firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise, using the contact details indicated at the bottom of the website homepage.
The use of the Website, including those intended for tablets and / or smartphones, by the Customer and / or the User implies full knowledge and acceptance of the content and any information included in this version of information published by the company BV PRO SHOP srl when the site is accessed.
The Data Controller
BV PRO SHOP s.r.l.